Thursday, September 9, 2010

So, a real post.

A recap of my very first Proactive Tuesday™...well, it was more like a proactive monday-tuesday. I cleaned my GD room finally. Well..Not completely, I still have to put away all of my clothes. But I feel better already. I moved some furniture too!

My bookshelf is now residing next to my desk and everything is all organized and beautiful. Yes, I am fancy. I do fancy tricks with html. Do not be alarmed.


Anyway, I ran into a few problems. Spiders..dust...general laziness. Also things like not noticing my craft table/vanity was GLUED to my carpet. I had a modge podge spill about a year ago..I thought I was okay..apparently not. It took a lot of nail polish remover and a some scissors to get the leg of the vanity off of the carpet..blah but it looks okay.

But the moral of the story is that I actually did something. (Plus went to the gym!) And I hopefully will continue to do things. My next endeavor is to start up my craft/inspiration blog with Kris. Get some paid photography jobs. Start sewing my halloween costume. Buy a dremel tool and cut some eggshells. Do some crafts. Make some stuff. Make some money. Become youtube famous with Sandra..umm..plant some stuff. Take some pictures in the Santa Ana winds. Use film. Collect some leaves.


Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment