Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm still being all quiet. But less angst-filled, to be sure.I've been doing a lot of crafting. It would be more crafting if I had any money to spend right now.


I'm getting the gardening urge once again though. I just need to rip those GEE DEE tomatoes out of the ground and plant my peas!! Also egg project, but not egg-lace project (that was a failure). Very hush hush. Or maybe it will be lame. Who knows.

I did a shoot for Siren 2 yesterday. It feels good to take self portraits again and it always makes me feel good when I take a photo of myself that I am 100 percent proud to display. I stopped taking self portraits about a year and a half ago for a multitude of reasons...Part of that was confidence, part was boredom, part was not feeling creatively nurtured or encouraged.

I'm going to make a Maile-Mannequin out of ductape so I can actually make an Aphrodite dress that fits.

I'm excited for Halloween! I'm going to carve the SHIT out of some pumpkins.
















No comments:

Post a Comment