Friday, September 3, 2010

Can I just say that Squidbillies is one of the greatest shows of our time? Because I think it is. Maybe I just identify well with ignorant, inbred, talking redneck squids that live in rural Georgia.

I bought a to-do list notepad tonight from work because it was $2.58. It has a tree on it and I feel more organized already! Except, I'll have you know everything in my life is in total disarray at the moment. But the tree pad makes me feel better..Because I know one day, in better times... when my desk is not covered in underwear and socks I will have that tree pad there and I'm gonna write something on it. Something important..or stupid. Probably stupid. Probably my own name. Several times in a row. Maybe a heart or 12, too.


Anyway, enough about my life full of mystery and intrigue, I think I'll just post some more inspiring photos before I go to sleep.






This picture is so romantic to me for some reason. I die. I love it and the idea of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment