Friday, September 3, 2010

One word. WINTER GARDEN. Well..that would be two words..but you get the idea. Part of me wants to enjoy the cool weather, (I use this term loosely, but I get cold. Gives me an excuse to eat soup and wrap myself in a blanket and drink hot cocoa and cuddle..which..I guess I do all of that year round anyway, but that is beside the point.) the other part of me wants to spend my days laying around on the empty beaches enjoying the water and the 80 degree weather we will no doubt have until November...Basically, I'm just excited for everything. Anything!

I have a pumpkin. It's probably about 15-20 lbs right now!

My new favorite activity is going out to the fig tree (THAT EVERYONE HATES) and shaking it violently so all of the fig beetles fall out and fly off. Then I usually do some running and crying because I'm afraid they're going to land on me. I wish I could say I was lying and that I don't really engage in bizarre and alarming behavior like this but ..no. I do.

But..uhh..Moving on, I'm gonna post some pictures of what I only wish I could have..








Plus my future HOUSE.

1 comment:

  1. dude me too - i want a cozy cottage with a good garden - my dream is to grow all my own food and put fresh flowers from my garden in the house everyday... someday, maile!

    ReplyDelete