Monday, August 30, 2010

I am never prepared for the first day of school. Even though it takes no preparation. I had a choice of two notebooks that I didn't end up needing. One of them was from my brother's room..it had the word "Papes" scrawled on the front, which I assume means "papers". The other one I essentially had torn apart to make quilt patterns. I chose to bring the latter rather than the former to avoid looking like a douche.

Richard is a good teacher and I think I'm going to enjoy the class. I even got assigned a seat in the very last row, my preferred area to sit! I will not enjoy a book that costs 88 dollars though...not going to enjoy that at all.

I had a lovely weekend and took some pictures on the street (for once) that I will probably post later.

I am fiddling with the idea of buying film for my brownie.

I'm feeling kind of closed in... photographically speaking. My house is small and dark and I'm bored of it. I need something with windows and light and trees that aren't being eaten alive by trumpet vines. And don't even get me started on my green walls. Too shiny. Too green. Too many pictures of it already.

I also want to go on a hike, bake a pie and drive up highway 1 for a day. Why is summer over again?

Let's do another inspirational photo post, yes? Lots of girls in nature..I kind of have a one track mind sometimes.

















You'll find credits on my

1 comment:

  1. let's go hiking. and bake. those are two of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete