Friday, July 16, 2010

If I could ask myself any question right now, I'd probably ask why the hell I've decided to start another blog. Now, I could lie and say I was tired of all the asian spambots on my previous blog, but I honestly have come to kind of enjoy their musings. It's like a getting fortune cookie every time I check my comments. Was that racist? It felt kind of racist. It's cool. Some of my best friends are asians, you guys. Ahem..anyway.

Maybe its that I have so much to say that it warrants having 37 different blogs? Perhaps. The truth is, I am an old salt when it comes to relaying useless information about myself to strangers over the internet. I've had oldjournals, livejournals, melojournals, myspace blogs, facebook blogs, xangas....3 or 4 blogspots...a tumblr that I never updated (and still hate).. and..Wow, I'm feeling so cool right now...bragging about my blogs. Yeah, I have internet street cred. It's alright, don't be intimidated. We can't all be as well versed in internet coolness as I am. I'll...I'll stop now before this gets any more awkward.

And judging by the last two paragraphs, I literally have nothing important to say! But I've succeeded in wasting not only my time, but yours, dear reader. Aww, just like old times!

No comments:

Post a Comment